Join the Team
Omaha Design Center is excited to grow our team as the business continues to grow. Check out the available openings below:
Bartender & Server
The Bartender & Server is responsible for delighting each and every guest setting for in the Omaha Design Center with excellent customer service. Check out the skills needed below:
Initiative- things can get extremely busy at the Omaha Design Center. We need Bartender & Servers who can self-start and work independently to get the job done. Ambition is a plus! At the same time, you must play well with others. We are a family here.
Personable- we pride ourselves on providing each guest with the best of the best, this extends to our relationships with them. The Bartender & Server must be able to create lasting and genuine relationships with our guests and members as well as co-workers.
Adaptable- events often have last minute changes so the Bartender & Server needs to be able to roll with the punches and incorporate necessary changes on the fly.
Team Player- sometimes staying an extra hour or popping in early makes a huge difference in our ability to delight customers. Shifts can be long and tasks can be various, but our culture is to come together and get it done.
If you have a resume handy, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to completing this application.
- Greet guests and members in a timely manner and with enthusiasm
- Take, report, and deliver food and beverage orders
- Set up and tear down necessary service items daily
- Inventory and organize food and beverage assets
- Make and deliver beverages and craft cocktails
- Minor maintenance and cleaning
- Ability to repeatedly lift and maneuver 100 pounds
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer and point of sale skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork and flexibility
- Attention to detail and aesthetics
- Knowledge of beer, wine, and liquor
- Familiarity with bar tools and craft cocktails
- Pairing of alcoholic beverages with food dishes
- Willingness to learn
Hours & Growth Potential
This is a 24-40-hour/week job. Base hours of operation will be W-F 11am-9pm with more as needed. Hours are flexible based on the event schedule and will include nights and weekends. There is opportunity for growth as the business grows.